Object Wedged Between Teeth:
- Try to remove object with dental floss. Guide the floss carefully to prevent cutting gum
- If you can't remove the object, see a dentist.
- Do not try to remove the object with a sharp or pointed instrument.
- Gently clean dirt or debris from injured area with warm water
- Apply direct pressure to the bleeding area with a clean cloth
- See dentist or out of hours service
Bitten Lip or Tongue:
- Apply direct pressure to the bleeding area with a clean cloth.
- If bleeding continues, go to a hospital emergency room.